Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cupcakes for Dinner!!!

Yes that's right I said cupcakes for dinner! Do you have a super picky eater, or how about one who hates veggies, better yet do you have that special birthday dinner coming up and you want something super cute?

    One night while I was trying to decide what to make for supper it hit me! I have seen pictures and always said that I had to make them so why not now. Meatloaf Cupcakes!


    My recipe starts with a basic one pound meatloaf recipe. (Here is my recipe!)



     You will also need a cupcake pan (6cups) I had a texas size cupcake pan on hand so mine are bigger in the posted pictures.
      Separate the meat into 6 sections.
     Spray cupcake pan with non stick spray
     Put the meat mixture into each of the cups
     Top with ketchup if you want to
        
     Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked (mine took a few minutes more)

     Take out cool for a few minutes. Set on paper towels to soak up a little grease.

              Meanwhile make up a batch of your favorite mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rutabaga... What ever you prefer! ( I am thinking next time I make these I might just make a mash of potatoes and puree peas for green "frosting".
                  I made both reg potatoes and sweet potatoes for the batch pictured!
     Take your potatoes and scoop, pipe, or spoon it on top to make the "frosting".

       *Optional* Add small cut up veggies as the "sprinkles". I used peas and carrots!

                 





  My little Guy LOVED his Cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment