Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

BzzAgent Campaign #3. Green Mountain Certified Fair Trade!




       As a regular coffee drinker I have tried so many different coffees. Having my Keurig has been so convenient for me as I am the ONLY coffee drinker in my household. When I was offered the campaign for try out the Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Coffee I was over the moon. I love trying new types of coffee but hate when I buy a kind I am not fond of.  For this Campaign I will get to try out 3 kinds of Fair Trade coffees by Green Mountain Coffee for free. As I try them I will update!
     As a Certified Fair Trade Product I am sure that the farmers got a fair price for the beans! For Fair Trade month Green Mountain has launched  ChooseFairTrade.com, where you can learn all about the benefits of buying Fair Trade Certified coffee. 
  Kelly Clarkson took a trip to Peru to experience the benefits of Fair Trade. There are journals and videos on ChooseFairTrade.com. There is also a exclusive song to download. Visit Green Mountain Coffee® Facebook page to enter for two tickets to see Kelly perform in a special Fair Trade Month Concert in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment