Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Friday, February 20, 2015

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

   I received this oatmeal to try from BzzAgent.


We've tried it a few times just to see if it really is something we enjoy.



  • NEW Quaker® Steel Cut Quick 3 Minute Oatmeal is made with 100% natural, whole grain Quaker® Oats that are steel cut to give the oatmeal a heartier texture and nuttier taste that comes in Blueberries & Cranberries and Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
  • Quaker® Protein Instant Oatmeal powers up your morning with 10g of protein available in two different flavors – Banana Nut and Cranberry Almond
  •  I received the Cranberry Almond in the Protein variety and the Blueberry Cranberry in the Steel Cut. 

    Verdict:
     * Jared my picky eater went nuts on the steel cut and asked for more. This is amazing for him!
     * Liam was not impressed with the oatmeal but hasn't really ever liked oatmeal so I wasn't surprised.
     * Myself I liked the steel cut (making 2 at one time didn't work well). The Protein one was almost too creamy and left a weird aftertaste in my mouth that was sort of slimy and I won't be eating it again. 

         The protein packets had a line on them so you could fill the pouch with water instead of a measuring cup and would be perfect on the go when you need a quick breakfast and I liked the idea that there is an option for a version with more protein than average instant oatmeal. If I could get past the texture I would probably have loved it. 
         The Steel Cut took longer to cook than I normally need for instant oatmeal but was so worth it when it was done. It tasted amazing and was much more satisfying than the more processed instant oatmeal.
      
              I was able to find both items in my local Kroger store which is a big plus as lots of the time it takes a good long while to get in newer items if at all in my smaller town.



    Ingredient lists: 

    Steel Cut


    Protein 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment