Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

GoGo Squeez Fruit and Veggiez - BzzAgent



     I was asked to review these pouches by BzzAgent and was excited to give my littles a special treat that of course they think it just yummy and I know they are healthy. We received the Boulder Berry to try.
   
Our package came with a box of the pouches, some coupons to pass along and this cute Balsa Wood plane, kids cracked it before I got it together so it's hanging up high and safe.


Very excited for mom to open their treats!



Chug Chug Chug!


and gone!
          Verdict:
 They LOVED these and were begging for more. I love to keep some pouches in my purse and travel bags as a quick on the go treat and have been known to buy them while grocery shopping because a hungry kid while shopping is NO FUN!
      I am looking forward to picking up the other flavors for them to try out.

The ingredients... This is one of the things I look for. I can pronounce everything!!
  They are also NON-GMO Verified again something this mom loves to see on the treats I choose to give to my littles.



I was given this item free and has no impact on my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment