Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Holiday Hiatus and Catching up!

So for Christmas time I took a break from the blog while I got ready for several exciting things.
   1) I love the holidays and especially the baking that comes with them!
I baked and I baked A LOT! Yes I had just had a baby but that doesn't mean I wasn't going to bake my little heart out!

Ornament Rice Krispy Treats!

QC helping me mix brownies!

QC decorated his first sugar cookies!

Christmas Eve Breakfast! Pancake Christmas Tree!

Christmas Tree Brownies

Sugar and Molasses Cookies

Peanut butter and Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

Peppermint and Snicker doodles!

Church Windows

S'mores Bites

Our Tray of Goodies!

Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Andes Candy Cookies!!!
Yes the family was amazed at all the goodies I made since I had a baby so recently.
Here is my Pintrest Link to the recipe's I used!

   2) Crafts with QC!!!! OMG I love to do crafts and getting QC excited about them as well was a blast!
Empty Box wrapped with paper and QC got to make a snowman face!



Advent Ring Tree- Pull a ring off each day until Christmas!

Reindeer Pancakes!

QC and I made a Gingerbread house!

Reindeer Noses! 





   3) We welcomed the new Perz boy into the family!!!
                     Introducing LT (Little Tank!)
Baby's first picture with Mommy! Mere minutes after birth!
Born December 16th, 2012 at 5:06pm 
Weighing in at 6lbs 15oz and 20 inches long!


All swaddled after his bath!

Daddy holding him for the first time! Doesn't he look so happy!

Safely Buckled in the car seat ready to go home!

Just before we left the hospital. Love his car seat poncho!
QC 

LT

The Perz Boys 
2012


No comments:

Post a Comment