Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

BzzAgent: Halloween TruMoo Vanilla Milk (Orange)

  My second BzzCampain is for Halloween TruMoo Vanilla Milk that is colored Orange.


      For this one I was sent several coupons for $0.75 off to share with my friends and a coupon for me to get half a gallon free for myself to try out! I was also sent a few recipes to use the TruMoo with.  I can't wait to see how my picky picky toddler likes his orange milk.
                          I will update this one in a week once we have a chance to get to the store to pick it up and let the kids try it out!
   9/28- After 3 stores I found both the Chocolate and the Orange Milk!!! Can't wait to have some milk in the morning with our french Toast. Tried the Vanilla and OMG YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment