Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Monday, September 23, 2013

Bzzagent : Curel(R) Intensive Healing Cream

So recently I joined Bzzagent so that I could try out some new items and give my opinions. Plus who are we kidding I love free!
    First I have been chosen to do a BzzCampain for Curel(R) Intensive Healing Cream.
      In my box I received 6oz of the cream to try and several coupons to share with my friends!


  I will be taking a before picture and starting to use this on Sept 24th on my most dry troubled area. My heels. I am also going to use this on both my children's knees which get really dry now that the weather is getting cooler.
            I will update weekly with how I like it. I have sensitive skin and finding things that don't irritate me is hard.


Before: 9/24/13

Not often will I show my feet. My ankles and heels are rough and dry. 

My first time using the cream I was surprised how soft my feet felt. I can't wait to see how they are as I continue to use the cream.

9/28- Just a quick update, So far there is a huge change in my heels! I really am happy that this cream hasn't made me break out like so many others in the past have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment