Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Monday, January 26, 2015

CHOBANI SIMPLY 100™ GREEK YOGURT

  Bzzagent sent me coupons to try the Chobani Simply 100 Greek Yogurt. I was beyond excited for this as in our family we go through anywhere from 10-15 containers of Greek Yogurt a week and I love to shop sales for it when we shop. This was available at my local Kroger store and I want more brand options open to me. We picked up a few flavors since I wanted a good amount to make my decision, and I am all for the less calories for me since I am trying to stay healthy and work on losing some of the weight I put on with all my pregnancies. We as a family have given up many of the artificial ingredients in most food items. This item boasts No artificial sweeteners or flavors and no preservatives, made from rBst free dairy, AND they donate 10% of their profits to charity!
    I picked up Peach,Blueberry, and Strawberry. I loved the peach one and the blueberry what I got to try was good. I didn't even get a taste of the strawberry as the littles absolutely loved them all. Just as creamy and that little bit of tart that Greek Yogurt has as the full calorie ones I often purchase.

    I plan on picking up more soon and hiding them from the littles!

This item was given to me free and has no impact on my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment