Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Meatballs!!!

My hubby loves meatballs! I could take them or leave them and don't make them often but when I do, I do a lot at one time. These are perfect to freeze so you have them for a quick meal later on, I froze mine raw but they are great frozen after baked thru then you can pop one or two into the microwave for the kids at lunch time.

Meatballs.
2 lb of Ground Beef or Turkey (Worcester sauce to make it more beefy when using turkey)
2 Eggs
1/4 c Parmesan
1/2-3/4 cup breadcrumbs (Start with 1/2 c.)
Spices- whatever you like!
2 jars spaghetti sauce





Put meat into the bowl and add everything. Mix well until it holds together. Use the extra 1/4 c breadcrumbs if it isn't holding together well. Just like my meatloaf!




Roll into 2 inch balls and refrigerate covered over night. I put mine on wax paper lined pan and cover with wax paper before wrapping in plastic wrap.





In the morning about 6-8 hours before you want to eat get out the crock pot and set on low. Add just enough spaghetti sauce to cover bottom. Then place in the meatballs. Cover with remaining spaghetti sauce. add 1/2 can/jar water just to thin it a bit. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours. 




Serve with Pasta of your choice. Real yummy with garlic bread and a simple salad!



That night I only made half of the meatballs and froze the other half so I only used one can of sauce. Was another big hit and hubby stopped asking for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment