Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quicky Chicken and Pasta

Here is another of my quick and easy recipes that is all things I keep in the house most times. I buy my chicken breasts bulk when they are .99-1.49 per pound (no more than that) then I bake up a big batch, dice, and freeze for later. Makes for quick meals when you didn't remember to thaw something. (I think we have all been there at one time or another)


   

Quicky Chicken and Pasta

This recipe is extremely adaptable. For mine I took 1 cup diced cooked chicken, 1 1/2 cooked bow tie pasta, 1 cup peas and carrots. 2 TBSP butter and herbs.





    Brown the butter with herbs. This is totally up to you what and how much. I personally love my onion, garlic, pepper, and parsley.


Add the chicken and veggies until coated with the butter and herbs and warmed thru. 


Add the cooked pasta and stir until coated completely. (Pasta water can be added if its too tight) 


Then serve. I add Parmesan to mine! This made enough for  my little guy and I with enough left for another person! 


To adapt- Use your favorite herbs and spices. Choose the meat you have on hand. Use whatever pasta you want! Double Triple just have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment