Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quick and Easy Pork and Rice

I love easy quick meals that fill you up without breaking the bank. This pork I got super cheap on sale (bought bulk and portioned it myself) Was .99 a pound!!!  Most of these Items you will find in my home all the time.  This meal was made one of those days where I was hungry it was day before grocery day and I was running low on everything. 


              My guy was ready to help Mommy

Quick and Easy Pork and Rice

1 lb Pork Cubed
Seasonings of your choice. ( I use garlic and onion powder, parsley, and pepper)
Can of Creamy Mushroom Soup
Brown Rice - About 3 cups prepared (I used white as we had chinese night before)
Shredded Cheese- 2 cups
Baking pan lined with Foil- I use a brownie pan as it seems to be the best size for me.




Season the pork and brown until cooked thru.







 .Serve with a side of veggies or mix in veggies before baking.
Serves 6 

We call him "QC" (quality control) Keeps him happy and quiet when I'm cooking and we sing and dance, I tell him step by step what I'm doing as well! Its lots of fun!!

 In separate bowl mix the rice and seasonings with the soup and 1 cup shredded cheese.





Add browned and drained pork to the mix.
 
Place into baking pan and top with remaining cheese.

  Cook for 20 min at 350 or until warmed thru and cheese is bubbly.


  Serve with a side of veggies or mix in veggies before baking.
Serves 6






No comments:

Post a Comment