Influencer Programs

 photo Screenshot_19_zps7ec257dc.jpg  photo Screenshot_20_zps0fff9149.jpg

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chicken Parmesan!

  This is one of those meals that I still to this day don't understand why it costs so much to order at a restaurant. It's super simple to make!!

You are going to need:
  Eggs
 Bread Crumbs
 Spice mix
 Parmesan
  Red Sauce
 Pasta
  Mozzarella
  Boneless skinless chicken breast

   Yes that is it!

You are going to need your dredging stations. Egg  and breadcrumbs. I season my eggs with spices and Parmesan as well as my breadcrumbs. More layers of seasoning!  I had 3 breasts left in my freezer and was just cooking for QC and I.
I make my own breadcrumbs and stick the extra in the freezer for the next time. Mine was made with low sodium wheat bread, Parmesan, and my seasoning mix.

Dip into the egg then breadcrumbs to coat. 
In a pan with warm oil add the chicken and lightly brown on both sides. 

I don't use much oil because I truly don't think it needs much. Now these aren't cooked all the way through but are close. Take out and place on paper towels for the time being.
Next I add a jar of pasta sauce to the same pan with all the goodies on the bottom of the pan. This gives it just a bit more flavor!  I used jarred sauce since I was just using up my pantry items tonight :) I only buy glass jars because I like to use them for hot oil and for craft items later on.
Once the sauce starts to bubble add the chicken back into the pan and cover. Let simmer on low for about 5-8min. Until chicken is cooked through. 

While this is all going on cook up some pasta to serve your chicken over.
Add Parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top at the very end of cooking. 

Serve your meal with a veggie.
This yummy pasta was Amish made from my Local farmer's market! YUMMY

I was out of mozzarella cheese and didn't realize until the very end luckily I had some amazing sweet cream Havarti from the Farmer's Market that I used instead and the consistency was just the same. 







QC adored supper tonight and made quite a mess. Apparently his nose and ears loved the food as well. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment